Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Florida

Florida.  Greetings to all.  This week we road tripped to Florida for some quality Thanksgiving family time.  Brought the old 11'6" Southpoint for some fun in the surf as well as a holiday gift for my brother.  Hopefully she'll be in good hands as we continue to spread the SUP stoke to him and his family.  Went on on the Butler Lake chain in Windermere near Orlando the last couple of days.  The chain of lakes is a great spot - very scenic with lots of saw grass, spanish moss and great wildlife.  I think I even saw one of our osprey patrolling his winter home! Supposedly there are a lot of gators but I haven't seen one yet.  Heading to Daytona so hopefully I'll get my surf on but there's high wind in the forecast.  Either way the temps and the sun are great!

Have a great Thanksgiving!!

Weems Creek colors

Swamp cut though - very cool

Daylight to Lake Tibet


Central Florida sunset


 See you on the Creek!

No comments:

Post a Comment