Greetings to all. Been a while - lots of work and a little holiday to Florida. Got in some great paddling on the panhandle and then got my 'surf on' over in the atlantic. Its like riding a bike and was great gliding on a wave again. Must make time to get 'danny ocean hon' soon! A couple of pics below. Also please follow this link to a great video on a 73 year old SUP'er from the west coast. I think it show how the water can keep you vital - I hope I'm gliding when I get there (too soon!). Grab a cuppa and sit back and enjoy.
Seabreeze - SUPing at 73
Pics from the warmer southland...
 |
| Dolphin Sunset |
 |
| Atlantic Sunrise |
 |
| Gulf of Mexico Surfing - pretty nice size really |
See you on the creek.
No comments:
Post a Comment